Join us for a scary ride around Boston on Halloween night! Jaw dropping costumes! Ear popping trailer tunes! Traffic stopping magnitude!
RSVP and invite your friends to the Facebook Event!
Official starting location at Copley Square:
- Friday October 31st, 2014
- Meet at 7:30 pm. We roll at 8:00 pm pronto!
- Copley Square, Boston, Massachusetts
Convoys to the start
- Allston – meet at 6:30 pm outside Jackson Mann Community Center, 500 Cambridge St
- BU campus – meet at 5:00 pm in STO 442 for a pre-party
- Cambridge – meet at 6:45 pm near Toscanini sqaure, Mass Ave
- Dorchester – meet at 6:30 pm at the Fields Corner Playground
- Jamaica Plain – meet at 6:30 pm at the Green St T stop
- Somerville – meet at 6:30 pm in Union Sq by the Hubway statioin
- South Boston – meet at 6:45 in the parking lot at 480 West Broadway near Perkins Square
Route / schedule
- 8:00 PM Copley Square
- 8:15 PM Mass Ave & Newbury
- 8:30 PM Central Square
- 8:40 PM Harvard Square
- 8:50 PM Inman Square
- 8:55 PM Kendall Square
- 9:10 PM Mass Ave & Newbury
- 9:20 PM Kenmore Square
- 9:25 PM Landmark Center
- 9:35 PM Coolidge Corner
- 9:50 PM Allston (Harvard Ave & Comm Ave)
TWO after parties!
Bring your bike lock! (Everyone will be locking their bikes to the abundant fences near the venues.)
- Wonder Bar
- 186 Harvard Ave, Allston, MA 02134
- 10 pm – 2 am
- No cover!
- Live DJ
- Free food, thanks to our sponsors!
- Brighton Music Hall
- 158 Brighton Avenue, Allston, MA 02134
- 10 pm – 2 am
- 18 +
- Free admission if you show your Halloween Bike Ride flyer (or $10 without the flyer)
- Live music (Viva La Hop w/ RIPE & Mad Satta)