Join us for a scary ride around Boston on Halloween night, back for 2021 after a break in 2020! Jaw dropping costumes! Ear popping trailer tunes! Traffic stopping magnitude!
- Join the Facebook Event Page and invite your friends!
Official starting location at Green St T Station in Jamaica Plain:
- Sunday October 31st, 2021
- Meet at 7:30 pm. We roll at 8:00 pm pronto!
- Green St T station (Google Map), Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
Route / schedule
- Details Coming Soon!
How We’re Riding
Boston Halloween Bike Ride has grown a whole lot in the past 21 years, sometimes upwards of 750 riders! In previous years, volunteer ride marshals held car traffic at intersections so the group could stay together through intersections. This year, we’re changing to a different marshaling format where volunteers won’t hold car traffic at intersections. Instead,
- Everyone on the ride will follow all traffic rules
- Volunteer Ride Marshals will stand on the sidewalk and tell you when to turn.
- As a rider, just keep riding straight until you see a volunteer directing you to turn!
- We’ll have two secret outdoor dance party stops along the way for you to catch up with your friends!
Website artwork/photography by Mikk Olli.